We wanted to make completing your company listing as simple as possible. See below for our top tips to make your page stand out!
What is Your Company Name?
This is the easy part, how do you people know you and the services you provide? If you don’t have a defined company name use your social media handle – it’s important that you have consistency across your platforms so that it is easy for people to find you.
If you’re starting from scratch think of something short, memorable and unique.
Please include the address of your company, this should be your primary place of work and can be your salon or home address. If you are mobile please include the address of the central location you cover.
Potential clients will be searching for treatments in their area therefore it’s important your location is specific so you show up in searches.
Tell Us About Your Company
This is your company bio so in a few sentences give us an overview of the services you provide. This is a great place to persuade potential clients to book with you, call out your specialties and what makes you the best at what you do. Do you have any qualifications worth mentioning? Any celebrity clientele?
Submit your email address so that potential clients can get in touch to book an appointment with you. If you don’t want potential clients to book via email, please leave this blank.
Submit your company website so that potential clients can get in touch to book an appointment with you. If you don’t want potential clients to book via your company website, please leave this blank.
Submit your Instagram handle so that potential clients can get in touch to book an appointment with you. If you don’t want potential clients to book via your Instagram DM’s, please leave this blank.
Submit your telephone number so that potential clients can get in touch to book an appointment with you. If you don’t want potential clients to book via call/text, please leave this blank.
List your working hours so potential clients will know if your availability suits their needs.
Please upload a minimum of 6 images of your best work. These images will be used on your company listing and to promote your company throughout our website and social media channels.
- Try to make your image selection really diverse, you only have 6 images so it’s important that they showcase the whole range of your skills
- Avoid placing company logos over your images, it will reduce engagement and make your page appear messy. Don’t worry – we’ll ensure all of your images are credited.
- Don’t over filter and edit! Edited pictures can deter potential clients as they want to know what they’re results are going to look like in person, not through a Snapchat filter.
- You must own the image and give full permission for Beauty Spill, and our related channels, to use the images. If you do not own the images your page may be suspended – eek!
- You must have permission to use these images on Beauty Spill, and our related channels, from any clients featured in the images. Should you not have permission your page may be suspended – eek!
What Treatments do you Provide?
Please select all of the treatments that your company offers. Be as specific as you can so that you appear in all searches.
Submit your listing for review! Should you have followed our guidelines your company listing will be live on Beauty Spill within 5 working days. Should we have any questions or reasons why we are unable to publish your company listing we’ll be in touch via one of the contact methods you provided.